Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your personality?

Have you always been that way or have you changed?

Were you shy in high school and very outgoing now or the opposite?

What about your husband?

by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Replies (11-18):
Brianne036
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:21 PM
I am very random honest and outgoing and oblivious to others opinion of me.
I have not always been like that. I grew up very shy and nervous and awkward ...always longing to "fit in"
I cannot pinpoint a life changing moment but I just know one day I woke up a realized I was like a whole new person.

My DF is very self concious and quiet and shy , brooding, nervous with an awkward sense of humor. He is my alter ego. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristinRox
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Im a funny person. I love to laugh, I love to joke. I love to have fun. I think ive always been that way. Although i do have to say that strangers might not know this about me because when I first meet people Im shy and reserved.I was pretty outgoing in high school.. I was part of everything.. on the student council, played sports. LOVED school!

My husband is the same as me.. is outgoing, and funny. He was a tough guy in high school.. he pretends to be a tough guy now... but hes a wimp. lol

SnowboardMama4
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:42 PM

i was very outgoing in hs and got too wild during my last 2 years lol, i had a lot of friends and was "cool"

Now i'm still outgoing but more chilled out and a lot more grown up!

my husband was like gothic in hs! not really but he always wore black t-shirts. he's completelly different now! he dresses preppy. but as for personality he's more chilled too, he was also a partier

personality wise-- we are both incredibly laid back, it takes a lot to get us mad.  and we both love to laugh and be funny

LilMissCupcake
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM

ive always been shy at first but then very crazy once i get to know you my husband is friendly but still very shy no matter who you are

kraziandkoul
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I am pretty shy.... which is a big change from when I was in high school. I was always very outgoing and made friends easily. Once I had children I pretty much just started keeping to myself, and now I don't have the confidence to be as outgoing as I once was.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I'm shy with large groups of people, better one on one. I really am an introvert, like to spend time alone but rarely get to. I have a really quirky sense of humor, and have to be careful about it with people who don't know me well. DH is more outgoing, mainly because he has to be for his job. It's really funny, he's much more comfortable with women than men. He's not a flirt, and has never been unfaithful, but he had 4 sisters, and he just likes women. All my friends love him.

CafeMom Tickers
TwinMomma122304
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I'm kind of shy before I get to know someone...that shyness, or quietness, can sometimes be mistaken for snobbiness or bitchiness (I got called a snob ALL the time in H.S.)!  I'm still that way...I'm very insecure on the inside, but try to appear confident.  I care WAY too much about what others think of me, and get my feelings hurt too easily.  I think I've always been that way.

Aqua_Jen
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM

I am pretty reserved, but not shy. I just dont say a whole lot unless I feel there is something to say. I am better in a small group than a large one and a lot of attention makes me nervous. I was pretty bitchy in high school but now I have learned to accept people the way they are. My husband used to be kinda emo and angry. He dealt with A LOT growing up. Joining the military was a huge step in the right direction for him. He has grown up a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN