Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*♥*My $50 Kmart Influencer Experience w/ PICS! *♥*

Posted by   + Show Post

Since I was off today, I decided to head over to Kmart and see what I can find.

Let my start off by saying I live in Fort Lauderdale,Florida so the Kmart here is very close, only 5 minutes away.

This Kmart isn't the best looking on the outside. Not very welcoming but it is the closes one. There are so many potholes in the parking lot. It looked as if they never pull the shopping carts from the parking lot to the front.

The inside of the store is even less welcoming.(Sorry no pics of the inside of the store.

We heading straight to the kids clothing department. They don't have a big section. I couldn't really find outfits in my daughter's size. I was able to find shirts but no pants. We decided to just grab 4 shirts of her favorite characters. They were $7 each. Here's are the shirts we got:

Next we headed to the Toy department. Unlike the clothes department there was lots to choose from but it was very disorganized. I was able to find what I was looking but that was only because they had a display in the middle of the main aisle. We got Tinkerbell skates with knee pads ($16.99) and a Disney Princess tent($12.99). I also picked up a Barbie doll ($6.99) and Barbie jewelry ($6.99).

We did look into Layaway but didn't use it. Most the gifts we're getting our daughter for Christmas is already in layaway at Sears or we already got it. Layaway is a great way to save money and get what you want.

We also stopped by the Electronics department and it was the worst department in the whole store. The items were just kind of thrown up on the shelves. There was no one there to help you or answer questions. Lucky for us I work in the Electronics department at Sears and we sell some of the same items.

All in all I was able to get some wonderful gift for my daughter but this Kmart needs a upgrade. We spent a total of $77.81, that's with me saving a total of $12.50 by getting items on sale and using my discount for working with Sears. That's means we only paid $27.81 out of pocket.

Pictures of the toys we brought:

I would like to thank Cafemom for choosing me to do this. I look forward to be selected for future Influence Programs

I hope the information I provided help you all with your Christmas Shopping.

Photobucket

by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM
Replies (11-19):
KristinRox
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I Love the gifts that you got for your dd. Those skates look so cute!!

TiphaniMommy
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:05 PM

It amazes me that Sears and Kmart are sister stores and keep up differently. I've visited many Sears store and their always keep nice and neat. But every Kmart I visit is messing and not welcoming. I only shop at the Kmart near my house when there's a really good sale I can't miss. Besides that I very rarely go there. 

Quoting Sarahb21:

I wonder if it is a Kmart thing in general. The store by our house is very disorganized too. It's quite frustrating and has actually pushed us away from shopping there.

Photobucket

Miss.Cullen
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:09 PM

You got some cute things!!
And I def. believe ALL Kmarts are like that now!

SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I agree! The Kmart by me is a lot like that as well! The most organized area is the children's clothing, which is the only place I shop in the store, so it works out for me!

Quoting Sarahb21:

I wonder if it is a Kmart thing in general. The store by our house is very disorganized too. It's quite frustrating and has actually pushed us away from shopping there.

erinjo21
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Thats awesome you did an awesome job

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:24 AM

You got some great stuff!

mylovesareCCC
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Great review. Looks like your daughter is going to have some great stuff for Christmas.

Our Kmart is very similar. :(

mommytobea
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Great review. Thanks for sharing :)

slw123
by Shawna on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:46 PM

You got a lot of stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)