Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do yoga, walk my dogs and when I have a chance, I like to run on the treadmill. Yoga is by far my favorite though!

by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Replies (11-18):
PrincessPeach06
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I do The Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels dvds.  I used to run and ran my first half marathon last year but my hip started hurting so I stopped.  :(  Running is by far my favorite exercise though!

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I have four kids... they are my exercise! I'm up and down the steps a million times a day, carry my youngest all over the place. I don't really have time to exercise much, the right way. I did ask for a gym membership for Christmas though! There's a gym that just opened up that's open 24/7, that's exactly what I need!

_Tam_
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:04 AM

I chase my daughter around!  I also try and get on my WiiFit Plus.

ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:09 AM

right now i walk and chase after my 4 boys. I havent seen any difference yet...Just read up and found out that one of my meds makes me gain weight! so i have to wait on more blood work and then i can see my dr about possibly switching

momkaribg
by Kari on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I love the wii fit and EA active

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Walk mainly when I can or play basketball with my son.

2protectivemom
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:48 PM

My main exercise is the kids and I walking/jogging the dogs every day NO MATTER WHAT!  They have to be walked and there are no if's, and's or but's about it. The St. Bernard is wild and crazy if not walked and the Bichon Frise won't poop (I know, TMI) unless he's walked.  Our other dog (boxer/chow mix) just loves to walk. 

I have a Total Gym and love it, but just can't find the time to use it when I am working, but when I am laid off in the winter I use it daily.  I have tons of exercise videos I never watch, but my favorite is Denise Austin Pilates, it seems to really tone me up (when used regularly, lol). 

I love to do Just Dance and Just Dance 2 with the kids too, and have Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, but seldom use them. 

I have wasted tons of money on exercise stuff, and my favorite thing to do is walk the dogs!

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM

treadmill

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN