Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you knew 10 years ago how bad the economy was going to be now, would you have made steps to make now easier for you?

I definitely would have.  I wouldn't have wasted money on the countless trips I made to Denny's on a weekly basis.  I would have stayed the hell away from ebay, too.

Knowledge NinjaKnowledge Ninja

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:01 AM
Replies (11-17):
deadpplrmyhero
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM

10 years ago I was 13, and I don't think I would of because I would of been young and stupid still!

monshine2
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Yes, I would have shopped less and saved more

alliesmom112
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Yes I would have definitely made some changes. I would not have quit my job at AT&T, I would have listened to my parents and bought a house instead of just renting, since now it is so hard to be approved to buy. I also would not have gotten all caught up in having the newest and latest gadgets and instead I would have saved that money.

Samanthamommy
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM

YES!  I would have never gotten credit cards.

KamiB79
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Yes I would have!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM

We are doing okay right now, so I would not change to much. We were poorer back then, so we wouldn't have been able to do to much diffrent. I might have tried to save a little more money, but it would have been a little tough since we didn't have much. I might have continued to work or gone back to work sooner after my daughter was born. But because I didn't I found the nice job I have now, so I can not complain to much.

iam4you2
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I would have made different decisions definitely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)