Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TV

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 21 Replies

What is your favorite show?

Do you have a TV in your bedroom?

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I dont really have a favorite show but I LOVE TLC.

I Do have a TV in my bedroom and I watch tvland everynight to fall asleep!

Brianav
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:21 AM
My shows are Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Dexter, Bad Girls Club, 16 & Pregnant, and Teen Mom. I also like to watch Jersey Shore but I don't care if I miss an episode or two. And yes I have a tv in my room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss.Cullen
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM

No t.v. in the bedroom. I only watch HOUSE and GLEE. Online though.

TwinMomma122304
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Yes, I have a TV in my bedroom (but quite honestly, the kiddos watch that one more than I do!).

My favorite all-time shows are Friends, The Office and How I Met Your Mother.  Have seen EVERY episode.  Own the DVDs.  Watch the ruruns!  LOL.  There are many others I enjoy, but those are my FAVES!

critter_boo
by Sarah on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:25 AM

i do not have a tv in my bedroom i dont want one in there. i like watching food network and ncis

amy7243
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I love Parenthood,Desperate Housewifes,Biggest Loser,Survivor and all of the CSI shows.

amy7243
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Oops I forgot to put I do have a tv in the bedroom.

Jess1231
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Yes we have a tv in our room and I love 16 & pregnant, House, and a few others but those two are my favorites!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I have several shows that I like, depends what I'm in the mood for and yes we have one in our bedroom.  We use to have a sitting room in our bedroom that we'd "retire" to after dinner in the evening.  We put it in our bedroom now (in the apt) lol and it's BIG... we watch it a little before we go to sleep at night but mostly now we watch in the livingroom..

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I love Big bang theory. No we don't have a tv in the bedroom but my husband wants one for the mornings he gets home from work so he can fall asleep to it. we just got to get the playpen out of our room first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)