Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do with all your digital photos?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  • 20 Replies

Mine are all on my computer (only half are backed up...I should get on that...).  I sometimes get them printed at Walmart or Walgreens.  I used to upload them to snapfish or shutterfly, but haven't in a while.  I've never made those photo books, but am always thinking about it.  I have THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of digital photos of my kiddos...and they mostly just sit there (well, I do share them on facebook).

What do you do with yours?

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:04 AM

i upload them to my computer, haven't developed any in years, since before my daughter turned one....she's almost 4!

erinjo21
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM

mine r all on our pc and hubby has a flicker account that they are all  saved on

koolkidsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I have thousands of nature photos (my passion) on Flickr and I own a nature group so I share them with my group.

alliesmom112
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I do Shutterfly for the most part. I love the photo books, and with the Pampers GTG I usually only have to pay shipping.

Sometimes I go to walmart, sams, or walgreens when I get coupon for b1g1 or Sams sent me a coupon for 25 free prints.

I am a picture taker.  Dh says I have documented every second of DD's life lol. I scrapbook too so I try to develop as many as possible

deadpplrmyhero
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I facebook most of mine, but I have thought about making a photo album book. Some of them I will probably eventually print, once I have money.

Samanthamommy
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Same as you... However, I've also printed thousands of them...

KamiB79
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting Samanthamommy:

Same as you... However, I've also printed thousands of them...

Same here! I try to save them all to a flash drive, but need a new one.

Jess1231
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:03 PM
They all go on the computer and a flash drive then I randomly print some!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Every few months i'll go threw them and print off the ones I want for an album. I upload them to snapfish and then send them to a local store to print off for me. Then I delete them off the computer .... 

TwistedxBeauty
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM

All on the laptop. It seems no website can host them all for free.. lol. I wanna print them out, frame and do a scrapbook, but don't got the money right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)