Group Home

What do you do with all your digital photos?

Mine are all on my computer (only half are backed up...I should get on that...).  I sometimes get them printed at Walmart or Walgreens.  I used to upload them to snapfish or shutterfly, but haven't in a while.  I've never made those photo books, but am always thinking about it.  I have THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of digital photos of my kiddos...and they mostly just sit there (well, I do share them on facebook).

What do you do with yours?

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
iam4you2
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I usually wait for Snapfish to have a free shipping day then I use my free prints codes and have them printed!

PrincessPeach06
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I have a few disks but have a lot on my computer.  I have some albums from my first 4 but after that I guess we went all digital!

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Hey, where'd you get your siggy? I'm a group mod too, I want one of those!
I have all my photos on an external hard drive, and also on Snapfish, and several other photosharing sites. I print them when I need something to scrapbook :)

DarkFaery131
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I do digital scrapbooking with mine and get books printed from artscow.com

I also post them to facebook

Need hair bows? Check out my ETSY SHOP!

TwinMomma122304
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I made it :)  I can make one for you if you want ;)  Send me a pm and let me know what name you want on it, and if you want any changes. 

Quoting SAHMomOf3:

Hey, where'd you get your siggy? I'm a group mod too, I want one of those!
I have all my photos on an external hard drive, and also on Snapfish, and several other photosharing sites. I print them when I need something to scrapbook :)

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM

I make photobooks from Shutterfly and photo calendars for Hubby's work. 

kcook55
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:41 PM

i get certain ones printed at walgreens when they have good sales to send to my grandma i'm the only one that send pictures of her great grand kids which is pretty sad she has at least 65 great grand kids but probably way more. i back them all up on my exturnal hard drive. i lost most pictures from when ds was a baby and whenn dd was a baby also.i upload them on fb with a watermark cuz ppl tend to steal my photos and i'm the bad guy after 3 weeks of asking for them to be removed so i get nasty about it. for my moms b-day last month i had a photobook made of the kids she loved it and shows it to everyone it what walgreen calls a brag photo book. i upload some to flickr but i need to pay the membership fee to add more

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I upload them to my computer then to Walgreen's and have them printed every month. I normally develop about 400 a month.

maisonsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:58 PM
I really need to back mine up. I usually just upload them to the computer and they sit there forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM

It all varies. All are stored on our computers, and on memory cards or an external HD. And I upload some to FB, some to photobucket, etc. It all depends on the pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80