Group Home

Are you a SMART Shopper?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you a smart shopper? do you spend your money wisely? or do you just Shop, shop, shop, without worrying about what you're spending?

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Replies (11-15):
Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:53 PM

sou nds like you got a great deal on the clothes. I love shopping Clearance items. I usually won't buy clothes unless it's on sale or on clearance!

Quoting DevinsMom94:

I try to be a smart shopper, following sales, using coupons shopping clearance etc..... My best deal was like a week ago I went shopping at JCPenneys. I bought 7 shirts for myself, a pair of shorts for DH and a big elastic belt for dd and paid $28. I clearance shopped and used a $10 of coupon and my total savings was $242!! Now grocery shopping is another story... I try to use coupons and buy stuff on sale but I don't really pay that much attention to how much I am spending...we have to eat no matter how much it is going to cost me.

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Quoting erinjo21:

I try and be a smart shopper

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 3:42 PM

i have to be a smart shopper since money is so tight! we need to budget our money wisely. But, even if i did have a whole lot of money, i'd still be a smart shopper!

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Nov. 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I try to be a smart shopper. We always have a budget for groceries, every week we set aside $100 for food. I do coupons and sale ads, if we don't spen the whole $100 then we use that extra money to do something fun with family. This way the whole family gets involved and it becomes a game.

mylovesareCCC
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I'm definitely money-conscious when it comes to shopping. I never spend out of our reach... if we don't have the money AFTER bills and necessities, then we don't buy it.

My husband, he is not so kind on our bank account! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky