Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is you ABSOLUTE favorite

Posted by   + Show Post

thing to shop for? Groceries? Clothes? Home Decor? Toys? Electronics? Kitchen/Cooking?

What is favorite store to shop at? Why?

My favorite thing to shop for is clothes for my DD and my favorite place to shop for is The Children's Place, Kmart, and Target.

I also love to shop for kitchen stuff, pots and pans, cookbooks, all the latest kitchen gadgets. For that William Sonoma is my favorite, although I have been getting a few things at Sear lately too.

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM
Replies (11-15):
amy7243
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Stuff for the kids. Like video games.I love to shop everywhere.

sweetpea1269
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I just love to shop...I don't do it often besides groceries and essentials but when I can I love to shop for cooking and baking things and clothes!

slw123
by Shawna on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I enjoy shopping for groceries.  I am a huge couponer and it gives me a lot of satisfaction to buy the things we need and to see how much I can save on them.

GillyMarie
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Everything! it doesnt really matter, i love to shop. ..

Fav. places to shop: Clothes for DS -Kohls, Me - depends on what im looking for, Home Decor - Home Goods.

SAHMomOf3
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I just love shopping... bath & body stuff for myself at none other than Bath and Body Works. I shop online a lot for scrapbooking stuff. The Children's Place for the kids' clothes, Kohl's for my clothes. Walmart for generic stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN