Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family nights

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM
  • 11 Replies

Do you have a family night? What kind of things do you do?

We try to something as a family with no interuptions at least once a week. Tonight we are going to watch Toy Story 3. We usually do a movie or game night with the kids.

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Nov. 9, 2010 at 5:22 PM

We try to do something every Saturday. Sometimes it is a movie at home, sometimes it is a trip to the park and ice cream. Last Saturday we spent the day at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. We believe very highly in quality family time as much as possible.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 5:22 PM

we don't usually but do try to play games or something during the weekend

TaterbugTwins
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM

We do movie or game nights.  I have been slacking this last month.  We have all been sick and I had surgery.  Gotta get back on track.

mclewett
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 7:58 PM

On Friday nights my hubby works 3rd shift.  So the boys and I eat junk food and stay up late watching movies.  Then on Saturday moning we check out the yard sales while hubby sleeps.  Its nothing special but I enjoy the time with my boys

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM

we don't. but i think ireally need to make some time and start a family night where we either watch a movie together or play a game.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Every night is family night here. Ela doesn't leave our side til she goes to bed, and lately she's been getting in bed with us. She's like a lovable little leech, lol.

Jennifer_236
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I really want to start something like that but right now we live with my parents and its hard. and its me and my kids my husband lives else right now

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:51 PM

We don't, but should.

maynaysmom
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:04 PM

yup.  usually a movie.  or a picnic in the park!

amy7243
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:27 PM

We have movie nights and play games on the weekends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)