Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the funniest things!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

This weekend we were swimming. My SO was floating on his belly holding onto a beach ball. My son (5) started slapping his butt and said "Daddy your pants are bubbling up and it looks funny! My SO said to him "that is not my pants, that is my butt, thank you very much" and my son looks all surprised and says "Wow Daddy, you have a Huuuuuge butt!" It was soooooo funny!! My SO isn't a big guy, but he does and always has had a bubble butt!

Share your funny stories!!

by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alliesmom112
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:19 PM

LOL That is too funny!

Yesterday I said to my DD "Princess you are too cute."

DD says "I know Mama."

Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Awww! That's so cute! She will probably say that forever too! My 5 yr old says that to anyone that tells him he is cute. :)

Quoting alliesmom112:

LOL That is too funny!

Yesterday I said to my DD "Princess you are too cute."

DD says "I know Mama."

TaterbugTwins
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM

My son is learning about "ancient artifacts" in school.  He has a speech delay and came home so excited about what he learned that he is telling everyone.  The thing is, he is telling everyone his daddy is an ancient "heart attack" instead of artifact.  It is SO funny!

DomsMama07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM

My son likes to have funny bathroom storys! Every time he is on the toilet pooping its a laugh fest!!

Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Hahhaha!! That is hilarious!

Quoting TaterbugTwins:

My son is learning about "ancient artifacts" in school.  He has a speech delay and came home so excited about what he learned that he is telling everyone.  The thing is, he is telling everyone his daddy is an ancient "heart attack" instead of artifact.  It is SO funny!

Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Cute!! My SS sings at the top of his lungs when he poops. Not sure why, he doesn't sing any other time!!

Quoting DomsMama07:

My son likes to have funny bathroom storys! Every time he is on the toilet pooping its a laugh fest!!

kcook55
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM

lol that is funny. my 5 yr old son dont really say it but he pushes his lips out and says give me a kiss and it sounds funny cuz his lips are pushed out so far. i was talking to dd about turning 3 yrs old and what we are doing for her b-day party. and in a whinny voice i don't want to be 3 i want to be 2. so i tell her in order to get presents and a balloon for your b-day you have to turn 3. and she screams at the top of her lungs i want to be 3 and get presents and get a balloon. (she has been asking for one those b-day balloons since july at ds b-day)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)