Group Home

What are your thoughts? ( Teen Mom Amber)

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:23 AM
  • 29 Replies

Teen Mom Served!

Filed under: Reality Television > MTV > Legal Matters

amber-portwood-subpoena.jpg

And so it begins!

As we've mentioned before, police are investigating Teen Mom star Amber Portwood for allegedly beating on her ex-fiance and baby daddy Gary Shirley.

And by allegedly, we're talking about the now infamous confrontation caught on tape and shown on air for everyone to see and that sparked the investigation to begin with.

The cops are demanding to see what else might have happened during the fight, slapping MTV with a subpoena to surrender any and all video from that day of filming.

In the filing, given to MTV producers on Monday, police ask for “any and all records reference raw television or video media footage regarding the MTV production(s) of Teen Mom which depict all or potentially all physically violent encounters between Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley, in addition to any raw footage of the Reunion Shows in Portwood and Shirley discuss any such violent encounters on the show Teen Mom, either 'aired' or 'unaired'”.

A spokesman for the department reports that MTV is being "very cooperative" with officials and will have 30 days to hand over everything they have. However, we hear MTV has already given the tapes over to their attorney to review, so the ball is already rolling.

Things don't look too good for Amber. We actually kind of hope MTV is getting all of this on film. Maybe seeing the prospect of one of these Teen Mom's going to jail will help de-glamorize the series a bit for other teens.

Read More: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton http://perezhilton.com/#ixzz14thD42zI
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:25 AM
I don't watch it. But will give you a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I dont feel bad for her OR Gary. They are just toxic to each other and shouldnt be together at all. I just feel bad for their kid.

mommyof3-2008
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I 100% agree.  Their DD is growing up in a awful enviorment and it needs to change asap or she will go down a dark path =( poor baby

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Gary is the better of the two but thay both need help . Is Amber on drugs?/ why is she always in bed ?

mommyof3-2008
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Gary is better.  But he is also the one that allows all this stuff to happen infront of his dd.  Both of them need to change for the better.

maynaysmom
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Quote:

Maybe seeing the prospect of one of these Teen Mom's going to jail will help de-glamorize the series a bit for other teens.

I just don't get this statement.....

Anyway, I think she has some serious issues and deserves to be punished.  Hopefully she will get counselling as well.

Jess1231
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 12:01 PM
She needs to go to jail get mandatory anger management classes and he should get full custody!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess1231
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Um do you watch the show it doesn't glamorize teen parenting at all!! Do you see the struggles the all go through? Most all of them the guys left them to take care of the baby and they are always upset and crying about how hard it is!

Quoting maynaysmom:

Quote:

Maybe seeing the prospect of one of these Teen Mom's going to jail will help de-glamorize the series a bit for other teens.

I just don't get this statement.....

Anyway, I think she has some serious issues and deserves to be punished.  Hopefully she will get counselling as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samanthamommy
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 12:04 PM

I definitely think she needs anger management and therapy.

tandie1977
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM

welli dont think she sould have hit him,  it seems she might need some kind of help..i hope she does get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80