Group Home

The other family memeber

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM
  • 27 Replies

I'm talking about your pets!! I want to see pics!!

This is our dog Kolbie. He is 1 1/2 yrs old and so in love with my little girl!

This is skittles, and he's a very crazy and spaztic kitty

by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilMissCupcake
by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 3:03 PM

oh i dont have pictures up now i need to figure that out lol but u have some cute babies

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:02 PM

this is snickers lol daddy did this one day :)

this is weesa she never misses a bathtime lol she always has to be in the bathroom when son is taking a bath 

and this is Dante our crazy horse lol ..no he is just a mix between boxer which we are 100% sure one and we think great dane or gray hound not really sure though

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life

PrincessPeach06
by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:04 PM

How cute!!  :)

No pets here, we have an outdoor cat but no pictures.

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

eustacejessica
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Quoting KelliansMom:

this is weesa she never misses a bathtime lol she always has to be in the bathroom when son is taking a bath 

and this is Dante our crazy horse lol ..no he is just a mix between boxer which we are 100% sure one and we think great dane or gray hound not really sure though

I had a cat that looks like snickers but he was a bit lighter in color, and he was crossed eyed with a lazy eye! Best cat I ever had!! I see more Great Dane in Dante than a grey hound!! What a beautiful dog!

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:07 PM

his tail and back end looks a bit gray hound ..i had a lady tell me once he was part great dane bc his penis was small ( shock of myl ife i kept wondering why she was staring at him that way lol) 

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting KelliansMom:

I had a cat that looks like snickers but he was a bit lighter in color, and he was crossed eyed with a lazy eye! Best cat I ever had!! I see more Great Dane in Dante than a grey hound!! What a beautiful dog!

eustacejessica
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Quoting KelliansMom:

his tail and back end looks a bit gray hound ..i had a lady tell me once he was part great dane bc his penis was small ( shock of myl ife i kept wondering why she was staring at him that way lol) 

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting KelliansMom:

OMG!! WOW!! I just laughed at that!! I would wonder why she's checking out my dog's goods too!! That is one of the strangest things I've heard in awhile!!

ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM

lyla staring down the fish

snuffalufagus (snuffy) kissing his sister lyla

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting KelliansMom:

OMG!! WOW!! I just laughed at that!! I would wonder why she's checking out my dog's goods too!! That is one of the strangest things I've heard in awhile!!

yea had my husband scared lol i want to do that dna testing thing but its 100 bucks that i cant spend right now but  i will at some point bc i really want to know the lady we got him from said the puppies were boxer and golden retriever ..umm after he got a bit bigger i was like wheres the golden?????

eustacejessica
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Quoting ilovemyboys84:

lyla staring down the fish

snuffalufagus (snuffy) kissing his sister lyla

love the kissing one!!

eustacejessica
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting KelliansMom:

yea had my husband scared lol i want to do that dna testing thing but its 100 bucks that i cant spend right now but  i will at some point bc i really want to know the lady we got him from said the puppies were boxer and golden retriever ..umm after he got a bit bigger i was like wheres the golden?????

That lady lied there is no golden anything in him!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80