Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things kids say

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM
  • 11 Replies

It always amazes me some of the things kids come up with. The other day my 5 year old daughter was talking to me about her new kitten. She wanted to know why we got her a used cat since it was at someone elses house before ours. I laughed so hard. She has such an imagination sometimes. She also told my husband the other day that he is supposed to sleep at work so that he can play with her when he gets home.

feel free to share some of your kids interesting ideas.

by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eustacejessica
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Those are too darn cute!!

DomsMama07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Ha! That is too cute!! My ds thinks everytime he has troubles pooping he needs a bandaid because "my butts broken mommy"

SherriPie
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Every time DS poops and has constipation, he says, "I need cream mommy!"

mylovesareCCC
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 2:21 PM

So cute!

My 2.5 year old is a riot! She's always coming up with some clever comment. The other day she crawled into my lap and said, "So i've been thinking......I was a baby once, right?" yes, Chyenne you were a baby but now you're a big girl, but you will always be mommy's baby... then she said, "well how do you know I was born?" hahaha. I said, "because I gave birth to you!"... Chyenne: "how did you do THAT?!" hahaha. I told her to ask daddy. My 2 year old should NOT be asking me such intense questions yet.

PrincessPeach06
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 4:07 PM

I love reading these!!! :)

Today my 4 year old told me that she couldn't stop smiling the other day.  When I asked why she couldn't she said her cheeks wouldn't go down.  lol

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 4:27 PM

That is so funny.

Quoting DomsMama07:

Ha! That is too cute!! My ds thinks everytime he has troubles pooping he needs a bandaid because "my butts broken mommy"

Sarahb21
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Hahah! To cute!!

My son asked me the other day "what smells like, rocks, lava and whale poop?!" lol

Today I asked him where he was going and he looks and me and says " oh don't worry about it mama."

He says the funniest things. :)

PrincessPeach06
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I thought of another one.

Once we were all sitting around the table eating dinner and having a normal conversation that did NOT involve cows when my then 5 year old son said very loudly "I like cows.  I like to ride them."  It was hysterical.

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 6:39 PM

"Mommy don't say it damn bad word!"

"Mommy cut the crud!" <- hubby taught him this one

"Daddy you a jerk face" 

karischub
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Whenever we play the "raspberry"/eat the belly game. My dd says "Don't eat me momma! I'm not tasty and good!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)