Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Homes - Question of the Week

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  • 32 Replies

Check out the Smarter Homes - Question of the Week!

Do you have a real Christmas tree or an artificial one? Do you have more than one Christmas tree in your house?

Share your thoughts here.

** The CafeMom Team

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoastieWifePR
by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 11:53 PM

we have one pre-lit artificial tree.  Rocks not having to untangle the Christmas lights and having to deal with that mess, and it was cheaper to buy that way...  Though I miss having a real tree, maybe next year...

JHanc968
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:19 AM

We have a large artificial one in the living room and a small table top one in our bedroom.

♥Joyce♥
Deals & Steals - Group Owner
D&S Coupon Swappers - Group Owner
Join us on Smarter Living! - Group Mod 

lilahsmommie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:57 AM

I rearranged my budget and bought a tree and stockings a few days ago. I got a small artificial tree. DD is VERY happy with it!

In the spring I think I am going to buy a real one to plant outside so we can decorate a real one outside and be nice to the planet.

elasmimi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Fake. I really miss the real tree smell, but don't miss the mess, or the ongoing expense. We had to buy a new one this year, but the cost will average out over the years.

CafeMom Tickers
PrincessPeach06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:51 AM

We just have one tree and it's fake, we always had real ones growing up and honestly I thought it was more of a pain then the fake ones.

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

Melmomof2girls
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM

we have an artificial one.  i would love to have a real one one day. we also only have 1

my inlaws have 2 tho...one in the living room and one in the kids play room for them to enjoy

KamiB79
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM

We have an artificial tree. We only have one tree. I wouldl ove to have a real one, but my sons alleries won't allow it.

miraclebabymine
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM

We have a prelit artificial tree. I've had plenty of real ones in my time, and I started feeling really guilty about the practice of chopping down a beautiful tree just for my entertainment for a few weeks then tossing it in the trash. We have 3 trees in all. My sil puts up a tree in every room of her house.

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

we only have one and its life like and is on its last legs..lol

bubbles2881
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Fake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)