Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM
  • 18 Replies

I am going to work, then tonight my oldest son has a wrestling meet. We have had a really busy week, so I am ready for tomorrow night because I have nothing to do!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:32 AM

I don't really have any plans for today.  Other than I may go out to lunch with my SIL.   Ohhh and I do need to work on laundry. 

Kimberlynn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:33 AM
I have a set schedule where I do major house cleaning and Laundry on Mondays. I run errands and grocery shop on Wednesday (sales start). Trash cans go out Thursday nights for pick up on Fridays. I have a lot of free time when I keep to my schedule. However, I slacked off a little this week so, I have to catch up today. UGH! I'm also baking a cake because DH will be home tonight after being at work for three weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SparklingMom78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM

I have a Meeting at my younger two kids school , then i have to run a few errands , and back home to tackle my wash !! I hate doing wash , not all the time but i feel like its never ending and i go up and down the steps more then i get anything done lol hopeing to get  alot of it done today so i dont have to worry about it tomorrow .

PrincessPeach06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM

The only thing I know for sure is getting a long workout in.  I'm really dreading it today.  lol

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 6
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

lilahsmommie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Lilah goes to school this morning. While she is there I have to try to go get a new phone charger because the dog got the one I have, then back to get Lilah.

starbeck96
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:04 AM

I am washing clothes most of the day.  Our house came very close to burning down last week (thursday) caused by our furnace.  We woke up with smoke in the house.  Thankfully the crossover that was on fire fell to the ground and the fire went out.  but I had to wash all bedding and clothes in the house to get the smoke smell out.  I am still trying to catch up on laundry from that.  I have been washing around 4-6 loads per day (would be more but our dryer is not drying too good lately). 

I will also wash dishes and straighten up the house some. 

Jess1231
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:06 AM
Laundry and that's it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nomadbrat83
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Going to the bank (which is 40 miles from my house).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JHanc968
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Getting out Christmas decorations, I am behind because of the new grandbaby...

elasmimi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:35 AM

I've GOT to get my house cleaned, wrap some gifts, address some cards, then Ela's day care program is tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)