Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a bad mommy!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:39 AM
  • 23 Replies
Its 9:40 and I gave my son a cookie. I never do that but we've been running around since 6 and he's been so good! He deserved it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RACINGMANIA
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM

your not bad mommy, 1 time is not bad just try not to make it a habit and u will be fine

Rushn311
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:42 AM

haha My son has cookies for breakfast, don't feel so bad! I have the pickiest eater. You have to pick your battles, and that's not one of them for me. LOL

amy7243
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM

lol that happens alot here. You are not a bad mommy!! :)

bubbles2881
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess1231
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:45 AM
That's not bad one cookie won't hurt him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eustacejessica
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Quoting Rushn311:

haha My son has cookies for breakfast, don't feel so bad! I have the pickiest eater. You have to pick your battles, and that's not one of them for me. LOL

This, you have to remember were not like all those other stepford moms here on cafemom who would bash you for typing the word cookie! my child had chicken nuggets and mac n chs this morning

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:30 AM

I had to lol at the stepford moms comment. 

Jen, if you are a bad momma then I am too because my daughter had a cookie this morning too.  :)

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting Rushn311:

This, you have to remember were not like all those other stepford moms here on cafemom who would bash you for typing the word cookie! my child had chicken nuggets and mac n chs this morning

alliesmom112
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:22 AM
Lol. You are not a bad momma. My dd had fruit loops this morning and they have more sugar in them than,a cookie. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Sometimes that is called for, doesnt make u a bad mommy!!

Leelee1008
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM

LMAO, my oldest DS had a pb&J for breakfast. hes eatting something thats all that matters to me really. hes on ADHD meds and sometimes it puts a strain on his appetite, but if he wanted to eat a cookie, hes getting something F it LMAO

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

I had to lol at the stepford moms comment. 

Jen, if you are a bad momma then I am too because my daughter had a cookie this morning too.  :)

Quoting eustacejessica:

Quoting Rushn311:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)