Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have issues with Turbo Tax?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ugh...I never have until this year.  We filed about 1.5-2 weeks ago.  I work from home and have my own small buisness.  So I file the small buisness one with them.  Anyways THEY messed up everyones who filed the small buisness ones in a week time frame.  YEP I WAS IN THE TIME FRAME.  And send it to the IRS instead of doing the direct deposite.  So Turbo is refundng everyone their money (sucks for them) but now we have to wait for the IRS to MAIL us a FREAKING CHECK!  I am so pissed.  I have done direct depostite for years!

Theres my vent about them.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
iam4you2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I do not run a business. I did not do the long form with extra deductions. Well I got the same letter!! They said I will not get the check until after February 18th.

mommyof3-2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM

GEEZ  I thought it was just small buisnesses!!!  They really screwed up!

Quoting iam4you2:

I do not run a business. I did not do the long form with extra deductions. Well I got the same letter!! They said I will not get the check until after February 18th.

RACINGMANIA
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM

sorry to hear that, i use tax act always, I havent finish my taxes yet

LilMissCupcake
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM

we always go with h and r block but this year we are going some place else but wow that would suck

iam4you2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Quoting mommyof3-2008:

GEEZ  I thought it was just small buisnesses!!!  They really screwed up!

Quoting iam4you2:

I am on the phone right now with IRS they said its completely Turbo Taxes fault they did not add my direct deposit info. in with my return when they sent it to IRS.

onecuteladybug2
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 2:04 AM

That sucks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)