Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Returns at Kmart

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

can you return something without a receipt? will they give you back store credit or cash?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alliesmom112
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM

idk. You should be able to call your local store and ask them

RACINGMANIA
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:33 PM

I believe they give you store credit for the least amount that they ever sold the item

PrincessPeach06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I did that after Christmas - they give you the lowest price the item has been in a year

~Kelly~
Mom to 3 boys ages 12,10 & 7
and 3 girls ages 8, 4 & 2

slw123
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM

Right after Christmas they give you the least amount that an item has ever sold at......but during the rest of the year, if it is something that is sold at other stores, they won't do anything without a receipt. AT ALL!!  I tried to exchange a toy my daughter got a duplicate of.  I just wanted to exchange it for the same thing, just different variety and they told me 'no'.  I called corporate and they backed them up.  Whatever, I just went to Wal-Mart and they exchanged it for me.

But if it is something that is exclusive to Kmart, they will....but the lowest price.

Angie211
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Mine wouldn't let me return something without a receipt.  Luckily I get the digital receipt now so I can print it if I lose the original. 

elijahsmama09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Kmart's exchange/return policy is a huge pain in the arse. Thats why no matter what I buy, I save ALL receipts from Kmart.

DomsMama07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM
At our kmart u can. They give u store credit for the lowest marked price the item was in the past 90 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomsMama07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM
At our kmart u can. They give u store credit for the lowest marked price the item was in the past 90 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eustacejessica
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:27 AM

i believe its store credit!

Luvmybooskies
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Yeah, I think this is what most stores do.

Quoting RACINGMANIA:

I believe they give you store credit for the least amount that they ever sold the item

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)