Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

travel

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you traveled much?  Where? What was it like?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momkaribg
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Yes i have been to vegas 3 times the first time we drove all the way from TN so we got to see several states. I have been on a cruise to the bahamas, belize, costa maya, and cozumel. Both vegas and the cruise was great. But the cruise was my favorite.

RACINGMANIA
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:41 AM

thats nice

Quoting momkaribg:

Yes i have been to vegas 3 times the first time we drove all the way from TN so we got to see several states. I have been on a cruise to the bahamas, belize, costa maya, and cozumel. Both vegas and the cruise was great. But the cruise was my favorite.

Reenie81
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:58 AM

I do like a vacation when it's good to go. I've been to Lebanon,Hungary,Austria, Germany, California, Michigan, Kansas So. Dakota, France, Windsor, & Montreal & cozumel also/ it was such fun at all these areas! Reenie81.

mama2b100808
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM

I really haven't traveled much. Mostly to Dallas, Tx. But we are suppose to go to Nashville soon. So we will see how that goes with a 2 year old. But we can't wait to go.

onecuteladybug2
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Not especially... I've driven to Mexico two or three times, been to Vegas several times, drove across the country once... I would love to travel to Europe some day.

_Tam_
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I've been all over the place.  By the time I was 5, my family and I were living in Germany (moved from Florida).  By the time I was 10, we were back in the States.  We took regular road trips every summer after moving back, going to national parks and visiting family members back east (we lived in Utah for ten years).

I joined the Navy when I was 21 years old.  I traveled to San Diego to report to my ship.  We deployed shortly after I reported for duty.  We stopped in Hawai'i twice (on the way out and back), Singapore, Dubai (twice, November [during Ramadan] and December), Guam, and Australia.

Tam.png picture by alexandersmom2007

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)