Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really annoyed with my sister

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  • 22 Replies

My sister is horrible about paying her bills. She would rather go buy hunting stuff than keep her phone or utilities turned on.  She had a cell phone, but she owes sprint over 600$ so it got shut off. It's been four months and she still didn't have a phone. She lives six hours away so my mom and I would have to call her at work. I had an extra line on my plan so I gave her one of our old phones that way she could keep in contact with us and have a phone that wouldn't get shut off. Well three days after I gave her the phone her husband went out and opened a new acct and got a driod. she decided she wanted one too, so she got added onto his acct and gave the phone i gave her to a friend. her friend is paying me for the phone, but it really pisses me off.  now in two more  months when their phones get shut off again, shes going to be in the same position! ugh. I dont even know what to say to her. i have that phone line for another year so i can't cancel without fines, and I'm glad someone is using it, but i gave it to my sister so she would have something that would not get turned off. 

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karischub
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 PM

That seems really ungrateful... I wouldn't know what to say to her either.

ceciliam
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Sorry:(

jedwards2009
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM

ungrateful... Exactly the word that my sleep deprived mind couldn't come up with!!

Quoting karischub:

That seems really ungrateful... I wouldn't know what to say to her either.

Madelaine
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Very ungrateful!

chiquis
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Wow I agree ungrateful. And also a bit idk ... daring? How dare she just give someone else a phoneline on your account. I would be so mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:17 PM

imsorry shes so ungreatful sounding

charlene_kyle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:26 PM

She does sound very ungrateful. My sister is the same way. So I understand!

Modestdresses
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Sorry
alliesmom112
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:35 PM

totally ungrateful. I would be beyond upset to give someone else a phone on your acct?

KamiB79
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Wow! I would be very upset with her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)