Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your work

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

What do YOU do for a living? Do you like it?  Does your spouse? 

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyCash
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I'm a SAHM, and I love it.  Dh fully supports me in this, we both feel it's the best for Ds, and our family.

momofboys631
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
I work at a daycare and I absolutely love it! My bf does construction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heybooboo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I am a SAHM, with the exception of a few part-time temporary jobs, I haven't worked in almost 12 years.  I have appreciated the time to dedicate to my family, and cherish it, but Ill admit Im getting antsy.

DH has always preferred that I be a SAHM, and now that the opportunity for me to work approaches (youngest is approaching school age) he is encouraging me to explore other options, instead of working outside of the home.  His career is very demanding, and he feels secure knowing I am available.  I appreciate it, just want some adult interaction....  He'd be totally cool if I just did yoga full time.  LOL.  He is wonderful.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I'm a sahm and love it and my DH loves it too!

Rushn311
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM

I am a stay at home mom. I do wish I could work out of the house, but that'll be in a couple of years.

jedwards2009
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:35 PM

I am a case manager at a workcenter for mentally disabled people. I just started this job this week so it's still pretty crazy. But I think I'm going to like it.  Dh is a temp at a factory. He likes it except for the fact that he is 6'8'' and has to be hunched over all day, it hurts his back. 

onecuteladybug2
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I'm a SAHM.

malexander2009
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Right now I have been out of work for over a year. I've enjoyed being a stay at home wife, and  now mother but I want to go back to school but I have my mind set on doing so many things right now I don't know what to do. 

_Tam_
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:17 PM

I just got a job working for Walmart, so I couldn't tell you, lol.  My orientation is tomorrow morning.

I prefer admin work.

karischub
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I am a 3rd grade teacher. I love my job and my DH is supportive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)