Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are Your Sundays Like?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM
  • 20 Replies

We usually get ready for the week, and have a quiet day at home.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I do my best to stay in my pjs all day....sometimes I have to get dressed and leave the house, but my goal is basic hibernation...lol!

charlene_kyle
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:32 AM

We just hang out at home and do a bunch of nothing lol.

womanlost
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM

I have an unusual living situation. I still live with my estranged hubby in our house that we bought 10 years ago along with my 16 year old daughter.  She has a newly redecorated room which she loves and I don't have the heart to move her to an apartment to live with me which she cannot decorate or paint.  Anyway, all that to say...she has just started really dating and we spend most of our day wondering what time she will be in from spending the night with friends.  Saturday night is sleepover night and she is not a morning person.  I do keep up with her by texting, but for someone my age, (25 lol!), that begins to get taxing!  We usually end up wondering what we are going to eat for dinner and supper and I am going to watch a movie.  I bought several from a place that resells them and I have to check them out to make sure they are in good condition. Also, I will be spending time on the computer, trying to get my itouch to work correctly. typingWell, that's what my Sundays are like.

starlight1968
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:54 PM

NASCAR!!!  I am a huge fan of Jeff Gordon #24- so I get up, put dinner food in the crockpot, get brkfst made/family fed, get my laptop and my happy butt on the couch for the next 4hrs lol.

KristinRox
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:58 PM
Oura are usually pretty quiet. We do laundry and clean up for the week ahead. Its usually an "at home" kind of day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
torie81
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I clean house and do laundry.  Then take a spin class at the gym.

slw123
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Lazy.  Sundays are family time.  Today we took our time about getting ready.  Then we picked up some lunch at McDonalds and went to the park.  After we ate we threw the baseball around with the  kids, then they went and played at the playground. Now we are back home for the rest of the day.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Church in the morning and then afterrnoons we usually watch tv and hang out together as a family. When the weather's nice we go for walks in the evening and then sometimes out for ice cream.

elasmimi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Church in the morning, then usually out to lunch. After that, home for a long nap and tv. When the weather is warm, we go to the park.

chiquis
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Sundays are quiet days here too. Todd sleeps most of the day to prepare for his 23 hr work day starting at 7.

Today .. I am about to get me and the kids subway then pop in a movie. We've been playing all morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)