Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st haircut(pics added)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM
  • 24 Replies

LOL so today I finally took my son who's gonna be 2 years and 4 months on Friday......for his first haircut....LOL...yeah...I know.......took me a while :))) Well his hair has always been very thin and fair and I trimmed the curls myself when it got out of control....but lately his hair started getting much thicker so it was getting more difficult to trim on my own....:) So i took himand he did GREAT....I'm so excited...:)))))) So hopefully next time will not be another 2 years later :))

When did your kids get their first "official"haircut?

here's before :)

here's after

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Madelaine
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I just got my sons cut on Monday.  He is one and has a lot of hair so my hairdresser did it for free for me.  It looks much better!

styler7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM

and you didn't post a pic? Shame on you...lol.

My son was about 18m, daughter was 3, my 18m old hasn't had one yet :)

MommyOK
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Quoting styler7:

and you didn't post a pic? Shame on you...lol.

My son was about 18m, daughter was 3, my 18m old hasn't had one yet :)

fixed the post :D

slw123
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Aww, so cute!  I remember my sons first official 'big boy' hair cut.  It was right on his second birthday and it transformed him into a big boy instantly.  He didn't look like a baby anymore =(

styler7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Handsome!

karischub
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:50 PM

He's adorable. DD is almost three and a half and we still haven't done the first haircut. Dad is very sentimental about his little girl's golden hair...

MommyOK
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Thanks ladies...:)

PixieZully
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM

my little one is still young but he looks very extra handsome with his new cut!

onecuteladybug2
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:29 AM

DS just had his first official haircut last week. My aunt had always done it at home, but it has been getting harder and harder. We found a great place called Cool Cuts 4 Kids that specializes in Special Needs Kids...

He's the one on the right... My aunt is one the left... It 's the only pic I have where you can see DS really well.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

MommyOK
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

DS just had his first official haircut last week. My aunt had always done it at home, but it has been getting harder and harder. We found a great place called Cool Cuts 4 Kids that specializes in Special Needs Kids...

He's the one on the right... My aunt is one the left... It 's the only pic I have where you can see DS really well.

HOW CUTE IS THAT :)))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)