Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

went to a resale, look what I got.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:18 AM
  • 11 Replies

we have 2 big childrens resales each year, by 2 different grops at the local middle schools. the really big on was this past saturday and I have to say I was no impressed with it this year. the people jacked up their prices so I couldnt find many real good deals. I did get a few things though, and im thinking about consigining also. I still have a ton of boys clothes and toys to get  rid of so maybe that will help.

The carseat mirror was only $1
the dress was $2,and so was one of the rompers, the other was 2.50, and those nike crib shoes were only $2. all together i only spent 9.50, not too bad 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
styler7
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:19 AM

nice!

malexander2009
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:20 AM

Not too bad at all!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Cute stuff. Here there is a local clothing swap once a month usually and you can take in old stuff and get new stuff for free. Unfortunatly I haven't been able to get there for a few months.

Also there is a clothing store here that does trades, but they just started doing it again so I need to go downand trade in a garbage bag full of clothes that I tried to sell on craigslist but no one wanted it. Heck no one even picked up the bag when I offered them for free. 2 full boxes of clothes including a coat, snow suit, 5 pairs of pants, lots of shirts, all staing free. It was irritating. But now I will trade them in for something else to give away to people.

Good luck getting rid of the rest of the stuff you have

mayzell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:32 AM

cute!

I love resale shops and events!

amy7243
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Cute stuff! I think you did really good.
Leelee1008
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:37 AM

there is another next weekend but were tapped. idk if my grandmom will want to go though

karischub
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I love resale shops and the big expos. My favorite is Wee Trade.

karischub
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Your stuff is really cute!

momkaribg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Cute stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karischub
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

This was my last haul...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)