Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what were you like?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 AM
  • 15 Replies

When you were growing up?:) Were you a troublemaker :) or were you a little angel :))? How would your parents describe you?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM

i was a nice child until i turned 10 and we immigrated to the US. from ages 10-16 i was horrible. at 16 i had knee surgery and calmed a little, i still went out and was wild with my friends but on a much lower level than age 15

MommyOK
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I think I was one of the best kids LOL......never got in trouble ...had a bit of a rough few years between 14-16.....must have been the hormones.:))) But even that really I was just giving a hard time to my  mom...talking back and nagging ...and I still was pretty tame.......comparing to how a lot of teens are treating their parents these days and even before they are teens.

styler7
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Daughter of a preachers kid. Extremely sheltered. Enough said.

Sarahb21
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I was a little wild and crazy.

PixieZully
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I was normal,I just wanted to go out,have sleep over but I was always over protected. I got good grades,and went to school every day except when I was sick but then at the end I just had it so I skipped a lot. :P I think my parents always thought I was a trouble maker,and that the teachers had me all wrong. lol!

frankiesma530
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:32 PM

I was a troublemaker.  definitely.

Rushn311
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:12 PM

I had a mouth on me. I was a picky eater. I was sassy. I did my chores. Was a mommy's girl, and often clashed w/ my dad..but we later had a great relationship once I turned 18.

bether89
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:44 PM

My parents would say that I was a monkey climbing on everything , stubborn, sassy, and a little shy.

Luvmybooskies
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Over all I was a good kid. I had my share of ISS and detentions, but  most of that was from not doing my homework or my slight attitude problem lol. I never got into any fights, broke the law, or had a crazy faze. I think my mom would agree I was a good kid, definitely not an angel, but someone she was proud of and still is :)

JoyJoy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM

i was pretty good untill we moved from my home town when i was 14. i wasnt that bad tho just hung out with the wrong crowd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)