Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom Jenelle arrested

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  • 23 Replies

Another Teen Mom Arrested!

Filed under: Icky Icky Poo > Reality Television > Legal Matters

teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-arreasted-assault-affray

Yet another shining role model to come out of the Teen Mom franchise!

Jenelle Evans, of Teen Mom 2, was arrested last night for assault after a video leaked onto the internet of the reality star viciously fighting another girl, named Britany Truett.

According to authorities, Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry »

Truett was originally not going to press charges, but changed her mind over the weekend. Evans is also facing "affray for fighting" charges as well, and will be due in court on April 26th.

Meanwhile, the fight between the two girls allegedly stemmed from a boy, Kieffer Delp, who was also arrested due to an outstanding warrant against him for cocaine charges from last year!

Just lovely!

Well, at least she had the sense to give up custody of her kid to her mother. Clearly, she has no business being a parent until she gets her shiz together.

Here's hoping that she does.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy7243
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Thank goodness she doesn't still have custody.....is she ever gonna learn!?
nomadbrat83
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
She is seriously trash. Thank god she gave up custody.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM

SMH...I'm going to repost this.

Sarahb21
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Good. I hope she gets in trouble. I'm tired of these young "stars' thinking they are invincible and above the law. You don't just beat the hell out of someone for no reason. Mother of the year award right there!

mommareynolds09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Wow...what a shame.

RACINGMANIA
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM

WHAT A SHAME

styler7
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM

she's not even worth the media attention. Her poor son.... :(

critter_boo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM

wow just wow

nana2u10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM

This girl needs a crude awakening. I am an older viewer and really like the show. My teen granddaughters also watch it. Shows them the reality of early motherhood. This girl is so obnoxious and self absorbed. She doesnt really care about taking care of this baby. She is so disrespectful to her mom. Don't think she had much choice as far as giving up custody. Her and her boyfriend are nothing but leaches. Looking for an easy buck.

nana2u10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM

If the little snot took my credit cards to use on needs for her and boyfriend I would report her for that. What nerve!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)