Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Do Companies get to Make us Liars?!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  • 2 Replies

Recently UPS was to bring a package to my house, well they didn't, they claim they did, but the package was never delivered. The kicker? The day they claim it was, there was more than one of us home and there was never a knock from UPS at our door, nor was there a package.

So I do what any normal person does and contact the company because this isn't the first time this has happened with UPS. The last time it was a Laptop from Dell that "supposedly" was delivered but much like the previous package never was... It literally disappeared!

So when does the consumer get a say? Why is it that because the company is a large company they get to make a liar of us?

I'm an honest person, and it really irks me that UPS gets to to make a liar out of me when in all reality it's their employee(s). Why aren't there any stops put in place to prevent this? It's so frustrating and makes me feel like less of a person...

Mom to Kylie, 3.5yrs and Christian, just born.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Leelee1008
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:55 PM

im sorry to hear that. I hope you get to the bottom of it. I would not be nice, I would be a total b word and I would be trying to contact the highest person in the company. Also you can report it to the b.b.b

HMHUTSON
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Well, what can I do? Yelling or being irate won't change anything :( I'm just so disappointed, I was really looking forward to receiving my package... I literally just feel taken advantage of by UPS, it's even more saddening that it keeps happening and UPS isn't taking us seriously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)