Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My MIL

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:35 PM
  • 15 Replies

..........is the sweetest person I know. We just talked on the phone and she asked me if I wanted a baby shower for this baby.............LOL I was about to shout " oh hell yes"....:) But then the nicer side of me kicked in :) I said lets wait a bit and then decide...and than I said we could have a baby wel;coming party 2-3 weeks  after she's born......Because I do feel a bit weird about having a baby shower again thrown by my MIL (she did a big one for my first one)...I said this way we can join forces together and have at our house something casual and :)) very girly:)) Anyway....just wanted to share. I'd love for my mom  to be able to attend because she plans on coming for the baby's birth from overseas....... I can't wait till July :)))

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Modestdresses
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Neat

Rushn311
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:14 AM

oh that's great and how sweet of your MIL. hopefully your mom can make the baby shower too!

amy7243
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 6:33 AM
Aww what a sweet mil!
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 6:54 AM

That is so sweet.

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Thats so exciting ! :)

I have a pretty awsome MIL too...most of the time :P

Leelee1008
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM

I had a shower for my dd. it was our 1st girl so my bestfriend threw me a small shower. Then after she was born my mil threw a welcoming party b/c her and my sil's werent able to come to the shower. my hubs  youngest sister lives in washington state, and shes getting married here in sept,so she was here doing nothing but wedding planning so that put a cramp in my baby shower. it was for his side of the family b/c his mom didnt send invitations to her family for the shower(wich p'd me off at the time). 

styler7
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM

I have an awesome MIL too....and she just flew in to visit last night :)

critter_boo
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:58 AM

awww how sweet of her

daerca574
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Awesome! 

malexander2009
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Awesome she sounds very sweet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)