Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did she just let her kid jump off that building?!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

@@ those are my huge eyes. I am watching extreem couponing and a comercail for Kate plus 8 came on, and t hey are bungee jumping off a building, and It looked like she was letting the kids do it. So of course since I was only half paying attention my eyes got  about @@  this big when I seen it. 

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:53 PM

LOL! I forgot that show is still coming on.

kgmmw
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:17 PM
Oh wow doesn't surprise me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharebearII
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM

omg!

frndlyfn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Not sure if she did that is pretty dumb because the kids could easily get hurt buy not holding still or slipping in harnesses etc.

styler7
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Darn it..I forgot to DVR it...again!

MommyOK
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I think they need to get those kids out of the spotlight....They need a normal life.....And the mother...hm.....I'm not saying she's a bad mom.....but I don't agree with some of the things she does....that's all :) I do not watch the show ....just see their life displayed everywhere....

4kidz916
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I really hope the kids aren't bungee jumping.  That's scary.

Leelee1008
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I agree. I watched it when they 1st started it and I love it, it wasnt all look at me and flashy, it was real family and issues. now its just crap

Quoting MommyOK:

I think they need to get those kids out of the spotlight....They need a normal life.....And the mother...hm.....I'm not saying she's a bad mom.....but I don't agree with some of the things she does....that's all :) I do not watch the show ....just see their life displayed everywhere....

maisonsmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:35 PM

I agree.

Quoting MommyOK:

KaylaMillar
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM

lol doesn't surprise me! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)