Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

candy

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:14 AM
  • 17 Replies

Easter Eggswhat do u like

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlueCollarMama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Chocolate! More so the dark chocolates and chocolate truffles. I'm ok with milk chocolate as long as it's paired with a nice salty caramel. I'm of the mind that chocolate should be it's own food group!

Semper!
Polly
Proud Marine/Army Wife and WAHM of 5!

BaezBoyz
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I love the cadbury mini eggs!!!

critter_boo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:20 AM

nice i love choc and carmel but iam not a big dark choc fan

Quoting BlueCollarMama:

Chocolate! More so the dark chocolates and chocolate truffles. I'm ok with milk chocolate as long as it's paired with a nice salty caramel. I'm of the mind that chocolate should be it's own food group!

cara124
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:23 AM

i have weakness for those little round balls in gold foil the crunchy on the outside guwwy on inside with some kinda nut...(sorry cant rember the name) but they are so good......cant do those cream egg things......

BlueCollarMama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Quoting cara124:

i have weakness for those little round balls in gold foil the crunchy on the outside guwwy on inside with some kinda nut...(sorry cant rember the name) but they are so good......cant do those cream egg things......

They're hazelnuts. I know the one's you're talking about but I can't spell the name for the life of me LOL

Semper!
Polly
Proud Marine/Army Wife and WAHM of 5!

DomsMama07
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Ferror rocher? (However its spelled)

Quoting cara124:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmm  so good

Quoting cara124:

mumsy2three
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I have a huge sweet tooth and rarely turn down candy, unless it's peeps or sour patch kids, yuck.

Undomesticated
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Chocolate Covered Cherries :)

I don't like a lot of sweets though, so I rarely get them.  Usually only when they are on sale.

critter_boo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM

i love these around xmas

Quoting Undomesticated:

Chocolate Covered Cherries :)

I don't like a lot of sweets though, so I rarely get them.  Usually only when they are on sale.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)