Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NOT WHAT IT SAID!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

Today I was at kmart and they had four bins full of socks marked 2.98.I was like this is a good deal six pack of Joe Boxer, disney, socks for 2.98. will when I checked out the socks were 6.99 or buy one get one free. AAAHHH!!! I had all the socks for next winter for the girls and me and some for gifts.And leggings were in the bin to they were 6.99-8.99.$

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Undomesticated
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:46 PM

I would've said something and walked them and their manager straight to the bin to show them and made them give them to me for the price indicated or lose my business.  But, then, I've never had a problem with our Kmart not making good on their prices if I call them out.

Aqua_Jen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Thats me too. My mama taught me that one.

Quoting Undomesticated:

I would've said something and walked them and their manager straight to the bin to show them and made them give them to me for the price indicated or lose my business.  But, then, I've never had a problem with our Kmart not making good on their prices if I call them out.

dustinsmom1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Yep, i would have made them give them to me at the advertised price. its one thing if there was one package in the wrong bin, but a whole bin full? I've never had a problem w/ our local Kmart if their is a discrepancy

psych_mom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM
I agree with the other ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyCash
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:14 PM

I'd have questioned it, too.

prissypoptart
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:16 PM
My dh is a manager for Kmart. Where was your location?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onecuteladybug2
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 4:50 AM

If they were all in the bin and the bin was mismarked, they have to sell them for that price.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)