Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think about this? *edit

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM
  • 35 Replies

This end of the world today? I mean it will happen one day but Do you really think today is the day? People have quit their jobs, pulled out the 401k and spent their life savings. so what do they do, say ok nothing happens today? they wake up tomorrow and its just another day what do they do? they willingly quit their jobs, im pretty sure their employers arent going to give them their jobs back. What are they going to say "oh Im sorry the world didnt end, im going to need my job back now" ? and they wont qualify for unemployment, last time I checked there wasnt a thought the world was going to end so i had to quit my job clause. 

what are your thoughts on this subject?
is it the end of the world as we know it?
or this is just another crazy person who can predict the future? 

So I found this artical b/c i was just curious as to how this guy says its going to go down, yes 6pm but how and what time zones? so this artical says that its going to start 6pm In NewZeland and then make its way around the world and the bay area in San Fan will feel it by 6pm Sat. well guess what its already sunday in New Zealand and NOTHING happend. for humor consult this link lol http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/18/MN1N1JFUB4.DTL

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tashia07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM

If the world ends today, I hope it occurs before I start on my laundry!

Homeschoolmom99
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I need to pack and really I will still be here packing!

dusky_rose
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM

LOL They quit their jobs, really? That is too funny! Why would you even bother? If you got raptured then I guess your boss could figure it out the next day when some people didn't show up for work.

Leelee1008
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM

they sure did.

Quoting dusky_rose:

LOL They quit their jobs, really? That is too funny! Why would you even bother? If you got raptured then I guess your boss could figure it out the next day when some people didn't show up for work.

Homeschoolmom99
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:10 PM

AND cashed out the 401 K! I mean really can't take it with you

Quoting dusky_rose:

dusky_rose
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:21 PM

LOL What did they spend it all on? I mean you can't take material items with you either. Thats just crazy!

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Quoting dusky_rose:

Leelee1008
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM

yeah my grandmom was telling me that people stopped paying their bills, quit their jobs, took out and spent all their savings/money mostly on "getting the word out there"

Quoting dusky_rose:

LOL What did they spend it all on? I mean you can't take material items with you either. Thats just crazy!

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Quoting dusky_rose:

SpencersMommy92
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:14 PM

We will all be here tomorrow! :) I'll tel you then.

styler7
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM

those people are crazy, in my opinion.

elasmimi
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Oh, no everyone, I just read an article that said he had slightly misjudged the date, it won't be until the 23rd. That's Monday, laundry day for me. Should I just not bother, will we not need clean undies on Tuesday????sidesplittinglaughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)