• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some people really make me mad

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:21 PM
  • 23 Replies

We took the kids out to a park yesterday to check out the new play ground equipment. At this park there is a creek that runs through the middle  that comes from the dam upstream and it is REALLY high right now. At the bridge that connects the two parts of the park it is almost up to the bank and at certain spots down stream it is over the bank. When we were leaving the park we saw a guy standing out in to the water atleast to his knees, which I normally don't care if a person them self is being an idiot, but he kept trying to get the people he was with to hand him the little child(looked to be about 3 years old) and taking him in the water with him. They had the child in the water once that I saw. I can not understand how any one would think it is okay to do something so studip. Before we got all the way past the kid was back on the ground away from the water but still. If he had tried again I would have been calling the cops. I so wanted to go slap that guy.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daerca574
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:29 PM

That is just careless parenting if you ask me!

sweetpea1269
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:32 PM
That stuff kills me! We were at a parade last week and these Harley guys were spinning their tires right next to a group of little kids... One false move and splat! I was scared to look and pulled my son away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM

That is just crazy stupid.

Rushn311
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Definitely not smart

MommaSiete
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Careless parenting, I see it all the time. Sad really.

maisonsmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:46 PM
People just don't think!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM

wow id have said somethin,im hard to make mad but when it comes to kids i dont last long before i have to take a stand =)

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Quoting hfaddis:

wow id have said somethin,im hard to make mad but when it comes to kids i dont last long before i have to take a stand =)

We were on the bridge a little ways down the creek and there wasn't a place to stop, otherwise I would have.

elasmimi
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Some people should be required to take parenting classes.

Leelee1008
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:46 PM

What is wrong with people, that sickens me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)