Group Home

Smarter Home: Fun Grilling Accessories

Posted by   + Show Post

Grilling and Father's Day go hand-in-hand for many people. I know it does for us. If you grilled yesterday, it might have been the first big BBQ bash of the year, and if it was anything like ours it was a lot of fun; however, it made us realize we need to really step up our grilling game. My brother got a new grill, and after seeing his we had a bit of grill envy; but we're not ready to get rid of ours just yet, we have at least one maybe two summers left in it--especially with the right accessories.

I did a quick search on what we might need to update our grill, and was shocked at how many grill accessories are out there. I found a gadget that is just for making S'Mores and one specific for ribs (my husband is all over the UIltimate Rib rack)-and then there's the pizza stone. Who knew?

I initially was in the market for stuff like a basket, which makes it easier to cook fish and vegetables. Also, I thought some new utensils would help our griling experience--the spatula I use for my morning eggs isn't great for flipping steaks at night. But now, I'm not sure; I might get the utensils, basket, and maybe the pizza stone. I make pizza in the oven in the winter, but in the summer don't like to put the oven on that high so this might be a great solution. I can't wait to grill all summer!

What's your grilling game like?

by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
anamacsmommy
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:18 AM

The smore this looks neat

slw123
by Shawna on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I love when my husband grills.  We need to get a grilling basket.

mommab679
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Oh wow those make me really want to get DH a new grill! We have a simple blah grill. We have been looking into a new one and those accessories sound yummy and fun!

foxracing43701
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM

We grill a lot during the warmer months. It's nice because it gives me a break from cooking since hubby does the grilling.

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

We grill every night once the weather gets good. My DH has all the accesories. There is nothing else, barring a pig ropaster, that I could buy him that he doesn't already have.

abernathyvanna
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I don't know how to grill! LOL 

I love love love grilled food though!!! :)

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I love anything cooked on the grill and those baskets that hold vegetables are GREAT!

millerbunch
by on Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM

i like the basket.. it's awesome for vegies..

i had to laugh @ the smores holder.. i would not use that for the grill..

DomsMama07
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM
We don't have a grill! But I love when my gpa grills :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM

We don't grill, but we love eating food cooked on the grill lol. We just got one, all we need is some gas. We are looking forward to using it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky