Smarter Savings: Summer on Sale!

Posted by   + Show Post

We've got kind of short summers where I live....if we're lucky, we'll have nice weather through Labor Day. Which means right about now, we're at the peak, the absolute perfect ripe middle of summer. And guess what? Summer stuff is going on sale, while you still have a good two months to enjoy your deals.

My kids and I cannot get enough outside time when the weather is nice. While we like going to the park and finding other kids to play with, an outdoor playset would be so much fun (if our yard would hold one, which it won't). Check out this cool jump-and-swing set, which combines a swingset with a trampoline. My kids would never come inside.

Water toys are also fun; if a pool is too much hassle, this water sliding toy would be a great way to cool off on a hot day...plus they're fun for little kids and big ones alike. And grown-ups....I have in fact attended a party where one was available for the grown-ups. 

And after all that play, don't you deserve something pretty? Yes, yes you do. I love this versatile twisted waist dress from the slimfabulous line...who doesn't like something that makes you look thinner and is just over $20?

What midsummer sale finds are you hoping to score?

by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-38):
bether89
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 12:06 AM

I would like to buy some water toys for the kids.  For myself, I need a few summer shirts.

_Tam_
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Once we have the space for things like this, we'll probably pick up some stuff like this.

Cassandra_Lee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:01 PM

We bought a pool instead of spending a ton on a vacation...just need a few more pool toys - it has been good entertainment & relaxation for our kids and grandkids and US!!!

MommaSiete
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Those are pretty cool! Haven't really found anything awesome worthy.

womanlost
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 2:51 AM

I will be hitting the apparel department.  I'm in desperate need of some new shorts! Also some swim toys for the pool!!!!

JHanc968
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM

We need a generator

LadyCash
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 4:44 PM

waiting on the fall sales mostly.

Kmakksmom
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I love looking for kids clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: