Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It died.......

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM
  • 26 Replies

Our mower died.......... It won't stay running and after 2 passes of our yard, we have to shut it down and clean the carburetor out. when we are done mowing, we have to keep it running until it runs out of gas since the carburetor has a leak as well. Oh well we got our money out of this one........

We did some online price comparisons the past few days and looks like we have settled on the one he will accept....... 

If you’re not being treated with love and respect, check your "Price Tag" perhaps you have marked yourself down. It's "you" who tells people what your worth by what you accept. Get off the "Clearance Rack" and get behind the glass where they keep all the VALUABLES.. Bottom line is..VALUE yourself more! Repost if you like..you might help someone get off the CLEARANCE RACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
millerbunch
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:58 AM

i hate it when things break..

but always fun to buy new :)

chiquis
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM
That sucks =/ rip mower lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyndi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Well replacing the mower means my washer and dryer wait  a bit longer...... Must mow grass weekly....... in the meantime, I can still go to the laundry mat until I get the set I want.......

deadpplrmyhero
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM
We dont have to mow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginger813
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM

that sucks:(  Things always seem to break at the worst possible time too. Well, at least that's how it always happens for us.

Wyndi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Quoting deadpplrmyhero:

We dont have to mow

we moved from an apartment to a house a few weeks ago. so now we have to mow almost an acre.......

If you’re not being treated with love and respect, check your "Price Tag" perhaps you have marked yourself down. It's "you" who tells people what your worth by what you accept. Get off the "Clearance Rack" and get behind the glass where they keep all the VALUABLES.. Bottom line is..VALUE yourself more! Repost if you like..you might help someone get off the CLEARANCE RACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Madelaine
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Bummer

charlene_kyle
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Hope you get a new one soon!

sweetpea1269
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM
I love buying new things, when the $ isn't so tight. Heck, I even get a thrill when I get a good deal on tp, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM

wow. sorry to hear that.

are mower's kinda cheap-ish?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)