Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on your agenda for today July 8th?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 16 Replies

So ladies what do you have planned for today? I need to straighten up the house and vacuum the living room. Unload the dishwasher and wash my DH's work clothes.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmybooskies
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM

We are heading to my daughter's friends house for a play date. Then tonight we have a cookout.

Proud2BeLDS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
I am working my doTERRA business, then out to search for outfits for 2 of my 5 girls for pictures tomorrow. Then washing the dirt off my families clothes after our cabin trip. Then playing with the kids, maybe some gardening and a little more doTERRA lovin. I love working from home. My day is up to me!
charlene_kyle
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Getting ready for my daughter's party tomorrow.

deadpplrmyhero
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Babysitting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Did some housecleaning. 

Let's see what else.....my inlaws are coming today for my dd's 5th birthday...which is today..:o).  The small family party is tomorrow..so tonight I will bake the cake so I can frost it tomorrow and I have to run get some birthday surprises as I have had no one to watch the kids so I could without her being along.  When my inlaws get here...I am headed out to get the birthday presents...Hopefully Toy story stuff or cowgirl themed stuff since she is all about cowgirls.

They are getting her a pink cowgirl hat with a sparkly pink cowgirl hat. I can NOT wait to see her face..LOL.

Here she is 5 years ago:(sorry picture of a picture)

She was abnout 5 lbs 8  ounces and 19 inches long.

Here she is now

28 lbs and 38 inches.

Thelmama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Me too...how old will yours be.  Mine turned 5 today.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Getting ready for my daughter's party tomorrow.

our3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Well I opened my big mouth yestarday and told DH the kids and I were going to do yard work. So I have a pile of branches that need to be moved, burning to be done, weed whacking, and toy clean up so DH can mow when he gets home. 

I also have to have a mean plan done so while he mows I can take the kids grociery shopping.  Plus at some point I'm pretty sure the kids from down the road will come over.

Oh and dishes need to get done and clean clothes folded.

Check out my Blog Here

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I need to swap out the laundry, write two more pages for the 10 page final I have. I need to wash the rest of last nights dishes, sweep and mop the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom and vacuum the living room

powow65
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM

i need to take DD to the dentist appt & go gerocery shopping. (i wish i could go gerocery shopping first!) we've been WANTING to make that one meal from "master chef" for about 2 to 3days now & we're hungry!!!!  lmao!

but after that go buy a darn unlimited card for my phone!!!

ashleymosq
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Which meal? I love that show hehe.

Quoting powow65:

i need to take DD to the dentist appt & go gerocery shopping. (i wish i could go gerocery shopping first!) we've been WANTING to make that one meal from "master chef" for about 2 to 3days now & we're hungry!!!!  lmao!

but after that go buy a darn unlimited card for my phone!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)