Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Brother?!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone watch Big Brother??  If so what do you think about the twist's this season?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
our3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Nope

TwiPottermommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I love BB and am excited to see Jeff and Jordan back...Evil Dick and Danielle....not so much.  I can't stand either of them and I like Brendon but not Racheal.  Looking forward to seeing who goes on the block this first week.

Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I don't, but here is a Bump!
mandksmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:33 PM

i loved seeing jeff and jordan and dick and danielle but i cannot stand brendan and rachel...i want to punch rachel in her throat evertime she does that fake laugh!

TwiPottermommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM

I SOOO hate that laugh of hers...drives me crazy...wonder how long we will have to listen to it.  I guess at least two weeks.  Who do you think she will put on the block? 

Quoting mandksmommy:

i loved seeing jeff and jordan and dick and danielle but i cannot stand brendan and rachel...i want to punch rachel in her throat evertime she does that fake laugh!

mandksmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:55 PM

idk if she is smart she'll do an alliance with the old members like the new ones are doing. but she might try to get rid of old ones because she knows they know what they are doing...so i really don't know!

Quoting TwiPottermommy:

I SOOO hate that laugh of hers...drives me crazy...wonder how long we will have to listen to it.  I guess at least two weeks.  Who do you think she will put on the block? 

Quoting mandksmommy:

imgnabamommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:25 PM

they are only gonna get more twisted...i think it will be interesting to see how the game play changes.

lil_mama06
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I haven't watched since the 1st season...lol...

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:28 AM

I don't watch it.

DomsMama07
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Quoting our3:

Nope

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)