Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you deal with a break up?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

with a best friend that is..

You know...they meet someone else...and all of a sudden a few years of close friendship and seeing each other every week, talking on the phone is gone, poof, vanished into thin air. They "forget" your number and when you do talk they talk about what they did with the "other" person.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:29 PM
That sucks, I have gone through that. You could try and make plans with them, but if you see it is not working, then move on and get a new friend too. I clearly, do not want to bother someone who does not want to hang out with me anymore. I had a friend that I knew from junior high school. She went to my wedding, my shower parties, saw my baby after she was born, came to the baptism and all. I included her in everything. Then she met a man and was getting married. Do you know, she stopped talking to me and left me out of everything and only invited our mutual friend! I was angry, and felt bad, but if that is how she wants it, the she can go $%^&% herself! To put it nicely. I moved on!
lil_mama06
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:37 PM

HUGS momma..My best friend I met in 6th grade, we went through that...I just found some new friends...And then years later I met my adult best friend that I call my sister and my 1st best friend actually found me on facebook...We don't talk a whole lot, but she did post how much I mean to her on my wall on my birthday....I'm sure you hold a special place in her heart...And see if you and her could do something together....HUGS again

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Quoting Lisa0626:

That sucks, I have gone through that. You could try and make plans with them, but if you see it is not working, then move on and get a new friend too. I clearly, do not want to bother someone who does not want to hang out with me anymore. I had a friend that I knew from junior high school. She went to my wedding, my shower parties, saw my baby after she was born, came to the baptism and all. I included her in everything. Then she met a man and was getting married. Do you know, she stopped talking to me and left me out of everything and only invited our mutual friend! I was angry, and felt bad, but if that is how she wants it, the she can go $%^&% herself! To put it nicely. I moved on!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)