Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hurry up!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
Im waiting for the cable guy to get here. I put on clothes I even brushed my hair lol and he's still not here :( he's commin to hook up my wifi and im tired of waiting dangit! Someone make him hurry up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PEEK05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM

That would drive me crazy.

Kainalu55
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM

hope he gets there soon!

styler7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM

I hate waiting..lol

slw123
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I hate waiting, they never show up when they are supposed to.  Once time we were told the guy would be at the house between 2-6pm.  So I sat at home all day long waiting.  At 6:30 when he still wasn't there, I called the number for them (it was Brighthouse).  The dispatcher told me that they guy said he DID come to the house and that no one was home!!!  I was like WTH?????  So they said he was still in the area and that he would be there by 9 pm.  Yeah......he never came that night. 

bether89

It takes forever it seems while you are waiting.

charlene_kyle

Hope he comes soon!

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM
That would piss me smooth off!

Quoting slw123:

I hate waiting, they never show up when they are supposed to.  Once time we were told the guy would be at the house between 2-6pm.  So I sat at home all day long waiting.  At 6:30 when he still wasn't there, I called the number for them (it was Brighthouse).  The dispatcher told me that they guy said he DID come to the house and that no one was home!!!  I was like WTH?????  So they said he was still in the area and that he would be there by 9 pm.  Yeah......he never came that night. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM

LOL. glad he came though :)

DomsMama07
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Quoting styler7:

I hate waiting..lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)