Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am disliking my dad. (Venting!!)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM
  • 11 Replies
my dad is so judgemental! He'll want me to get "this" & not "that" b/c its cheaper. Ugh! Its my FS not his!!!! Sorry, tyvm for letting me Vent. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Is your dad with you when you go shopping

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM

my dad pisses me off all the time too...infact I see my dad maybe 2 times a year and he only lives 10 minutes away....and I am the mother of his grandson...   :(

DomsMama07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:30 PM
I'm sorry he's irratating you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:50 PM

My dad passed  away from a sudden heart attack 15 years ago.  I wish he was around to annoy me!

artsygirl2010
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM
my mom is like that except with stuff for my son. It can be annoying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:36 PM

yes b/c i THOUGHT he was gonna help me bring the gerocery's home.  (ugh!) HE DIDNT FUDGEIES HELP!!! & i have a 4th herina.... (my surgery is in mid august.) WTH???!!!!!

Quoting mamivon2:

Is your dad with you when you go shopping

Join us on:

powow65
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:37 PM

ouch! if i had more income, i'd say, "good bye dad." so he can stop "boss'ing" my life around & yelling@ my DD what to do & what NOT to do. oyi!

Quoting Wish2Be:

my dad pisses me off all the time too...infact I see my dad maybe 2 times a year and he only lives 10 minutes away....and I am the mother of his grandson...   :(

Join us on:

powow65
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:39 PM

my "mother" left me & my brother (i was 5 & he was 10year's old.) fudged up right?!

Quoting artsygirl2010:

my mom is like that except with stuff for my son. It can be annoying.

Join us on:

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Tell him what I tell my dad lol "shhhhhh who's fuckin this duck me or you?" That generally shuts him up pretty quick Cus I don't like cussing and he knows it lol sorry bout your hernia :-( that blows. I've got an internal hernia (my guts are tied in a know) its not fun! Good luck with your surgery and hopefully your dad learns how to nod and smile eventually!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I hope that things with your dad works itself out.  Good luck with your hernia surgery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)