Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever have a song in your head & it WONT go away?!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:10 PM
  • 26 Replies

Like from a Movie or even from a TV show, idc! I have one right now, from a movie called "dooms day" & the song is called "Spell Bound" & it's re-playing OVER & OVER & OVER SOME MORE!!!! Oyi!!! very annoying!

How about you mom's?! Any song's?!

listening to tunes

Join us on:

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:12 PM

I don't have any right now but I do hate when that happens especially when it's an annoying song.  LOL

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:28 PM

OMG when my son was about 12-15 months old his absolutely favorite dvd was little bear goes camping or somethng like that..

It would play over and over and over over over over and over again... I knew the part every movement the characters did.. I knew what color the leave.. so one night I had to go to the bathroom and I literally heard the Duck talking to me!!!!

mamapaparazzi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Yes! LOL... all day I've had that one song that goes "baby, baby, baby ooooh..... baby, baby, baby, OOOOHH!" lol  It's annoying!

Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:49 PM

The stations keep playing the Katy Perry song, Fireworks! Ahhh, it's in my head and won't come out. lol

MommaSiete
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Yes, I do right now. It's Selena Gomez' new song and it plays on Disney channel everyday. I love it though!!

Ricanmami1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM

yes i do sometimes 

SweetLykCarmel

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM

OMG yes. My brother is evil and he will send me random, emails, or texts, or leave me VM's that say....

"this is the song that doesnt end, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and theyll continue singing it forever just because..." 

and then it will be stuck in my head for WEEKS!! the little turd! and now it will be stuck in all of yours too lol sorry. well no im really not cus ive been singing this dang song for a while now! 

styler7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM

kind of like, "La-la,la,la...La-la,la,la....it's Elmo's World......" ??

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM

All the time.

Zoann
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM
Ba ba ba bird bird bird, bird is the word. ba ba ba bird bird bird, bird is the word. dont you know about the bird? everybody knows about the bird! ba ba ba bird bird bird, bird is the word. :) have fun getting that out of your head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)