Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a good friend?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM
  • 16 Replies

Are you a good friend?

What makes you a good friend?

What do you look for in a friend?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I try to be. Ill do anything for anyone. Until they screw me. (Which has happened) I just need to be able to trust my friends.. I don't ak much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamapaparazzi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I try to be a good friend, too.  Sometimes, though I have to pull back or I end up with no alone time at all, lol.  I think honesty, humor and affection make for great friends in my book.

Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I think I am. My best friend and I have been friends since the 7th grade. I am there for her and she is for me. We are like sisters. If she needs advice, she can call me. We can also disagree and still talk maturely. It is a relationship that has grown with our age. I think treating someone with respect and importance makes a person a good friend. And also having a great time together too. lol

our3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I dont have any fiends lol. I dont like to go anywhere and prefer to stick to myself. Except for online.

mamivon2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:40 PM

I try to be.. heck I just talked to a girl who moved from Switzerland to NJ never met her just online and we now started to talk on the phone.. I tried to give her some advice what she can do when she needs help with WIC and stuff..

Im anyones friend if they want me  to be..

thehickinhickor
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
I try and be the best friend I can and do as much for someone as I can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM

I try to be a good friend...

But i am the type of person that can only have a handful of friends, i tend to pick the wrong people to hang around ..so after many years of making bad choices in friends i am really picky who i talk to now ....

Being picky seems to work for me lol, but i am the type of person that if you need my help ...i will try to help as much as i can.

MommaSiete
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Eh honestly at this point I don't know. But I truly don't have any friends outside of family.

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:19 AM

I think I am. I listen when they need advice or someone to talk to and they can always count on me.

MoonNStars
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:26 AM

I am the friend that comes to get you at 2am when you are drunk and stupid.  But the next morning I forget what you did/said and love you anyway.

I am the friend that will sit by your bedside while you detox from alcohol and have seizures.  I am the friend who will drive to your house at 2am when you want one more drink.

I am the friend who starts taking you to gym with her to distract you from your nightmares.

I am the friend who shows up when you are delivering your preemie to take your 2 year old home with me.  I am the friend who will sit at the incubator while you go home to shower and get that nicu stink off you.  

I am the friend who has chocolate !

When it comes to my friends I look for someone who will listen, will hang out, will bake me cookies.  I look for someone who is also a dork or will accept me being a dork. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)