Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you shop alone or with a buddy?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

I honestly hate shopping alone, lol.  It's beyond boring, especially waiting in line (although I am a talker and have made a few friends in line out of sheer boredom, lol).... so I always try to go with someone, even if it's my kids.

How about you? Are you a solo shopper or do you drag people along to make it fun?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoonNStars
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I shop with my fiancee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamapaparazzi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM

It's more fun too oooh and aaaah over awesome sales if you're not alone, too, LOL!

Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM

I agree with you. I do like to have someone to shop with. It makes the time go by faster.

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM
I shop with my momma. She's the only friend I've got. We always have a blast. I hate shopping alone too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM

I love going shopping with my husband :)

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM

I like to shop alone. I can take as much time as i need in one store and dont have to worry about anyone wiating for me. Unless im with my mom . Then i dont care lmao.

Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM

i am more of a solo shopper, only because  i am the type of person that goes into the store knowing what i want, i get it ..and get out lol. I hate having to stand there and wait for someone to 'window' shop , or have to think of which brand they want...my SO is the worst for that, he will take hours ...i have lost all patience with him. I either do not go with him, or tell him .."text me when you are done, im going to grab some lunch lol"

MommaSiete
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Usually with DS.

seoulmom
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:10 AM

i prefer to shop alone because I can concentrate better & I spend less money when i'm alone lol

hfaddis
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM

im good with either but prefer with my friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)