Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Sigh** Does any-one else have this trouble? (Kinda TMI)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok, my SO just started to become more "happy" want to "snuggle" alot MORE..... but down side is, my body (down there) is in a "sleep mode" & IM NOT HAPPY-CAMPER about this!!!!

Its rare for both of us to be "active" & "happy" in the Bed-room.

Is any-one else having this problem?!   (IM CALLING MY OB/GYN ON MONDAY SHARP!!!!!!!!!)

I want to be "HAPPY" when my SO is "Happy"!!!!!   (fyi, talking about the "pillow talk" bed-room action, if you know what I mean.)

frustrated  @my body!!!!

Join us on:

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
our3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I dont have much drive either. I want to I really do, but it seems like I'm never in the mood. DH on the other hand would do it twice a day if he could, I feel bad for him. I do give in and let him have his way but its just not the same for me anymore, plus its been a couple years since he got me to the point of the big "O". IT started after I had my DD, she'll be 3 this month. So ya my drive and big "O" have been gone for almost 3 years. Now if I let my fingers do the walking I can get there but not with DH. It sux.

Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I have my moments as well. I would say on average my dh has a bigger sex drive than I do. I sometimes feel like I am too stressed out to get into the mood. Do you think stress could be a factor for you? I have suggested to my dh that we need time to just be alone and sparke stuff up again, but between work, school, and a kid, it's hard. I hope you get some answers. But, your not alone.

momkaribg
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM
I have a bigger sex drive than him but to be fair he works about 70hrs a week. Sounds like a hormone issue. Maybe try some lube in the mean time. I would try ky for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 PM

bump

Rushn311
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:06 PM

yeah, we are the same way, we are never on the same page it seems.

aj23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I don't have a SO so I'm always in the mood so I'm no help.

Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM

This may be a TMI question ..

But could it be that it's other things that are lacking , so it isnt giving you much of a sex drive?

Perhaps you need a "couples" night? Or just a conversation about anything ...just to feel that he is paying attention to you in other ways.

My SO is very much a conversationlist , and he is always paying attention to me ..but there are times that he gets busy with work, i get busy with DD and my life ..that at times i just do not feel connected.

Most of those times, he is understanding and just lays there holding me ..and talking to me about anything and everything , usually we dont get the conversation done because i am attacking him lol

MommaSiete
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Awh I can't imagine, that sucks. I have the drive every single day haha. But I am single.

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM

No, we don't have that problem. Sorry you are dealing with that :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)