Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO : Lanie, you only hear what you want to hear!!! Me: oh really? shall we go over this again?? LOL

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

My SO says to me  last night ...i want to wear my grey golf shirt to this roof pricing tomorrow ....im not too sure where it is....i said " im not too sure either"  (we have about 3 loads to do) , i said " if you want, i can do a load in the morning" ..he says OK.

Well, last night ..he never found that grey shirt for me to wash.

This morning, i didnt think anything of it (had forgotten about the laundry) ..he wakes up at 9..go's about his business, not mentioning the shirt at all.

11 am (two hours later ..the time it would take me to do a load of laundry), he says " hmm i guess you never even bothered to look for my grey shirt huh?"

Me : i never said i would look for it! i said i would do laundry in the morning if you wanted me too

Then...that's where the argument starts , HIM: YOU specifically told me , you would find the shirt ..and wash it for me this morning!"

Me: no babe , i DID NOT say that! i said i would DO the laundry but that i didnt know where the grey shirt was ...

blah blah blah blah...he goe's off and says something about how i only listen to what i want to hear.

I had to laugh at that ...he found clothes, and went to price the roof.

I guess after a while of thinking about it, realized that i really didnt say that i would actually FIND the shirt ...that's just what he had hoped i would do.

Ever have those WTF moments with your other half ???

I think mine are halarious at times!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Lol yea. We have those arguements all the time. I find them quite humorous too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa0626
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM

LOL, oh yeah. I can swear sometimes my dh and I have the stupidest fights. It's like WTF, is going on sometimes. Lack of communication can be really funny at times.

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:23 AM

LOL

and yes, I do LOL

jsi
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:10 AM

oh, my.. im sorry!

i hope everything is ok... sometimes they just want us to do everything... like even spoon feed them! lol!

DomsMama07
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:36 AM
Lol! Men!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM

oh its funny ...after, during all i want to do is tie him to a chair and duct tape his mouth! lol

Quoting Lisa0626:

LOL, oh yeah. I can swear sometimes my dh and I have the stupidest fights. It's like WTF, is going on sometimes. Lack of communication can be really funny at times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)