Random Thoughts...come join me and get your rank up! And make this post the biggest post in the group!

Have any random off the wall thoughts ??

Come and join me and post some!

by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:56 PM

why do a percentage of non-canadians, think that we say "eh" all the time ..and that we are constantly in snow???

First off, i do not say "eh" ..i say MEH and shrug my shoulders LOL ...and the snow, well...it just feels like we are in snow most of the time lol.

Kimberlynn
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM
Honestly, I'd rather have a Blow Pop. Strawberry flavored.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Kimberlynn...i am honestly trying to stay "clean minded" ...but the whole how many licks , and now the blow pop comment...is definitly NOT helping lol

Kimberlynn
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM
What does meh mean?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Thinks it is pretty bad, when your other half ...would rather have YOU there on the roof helping , then the MAN he has helping him ....shakes my head. Knew i should have gotten a babysitter and just showed up ready to help lol .

Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Quoting Kimberlynn:

What does meh mean?

I tend to use it for a variety of things lol ...

Someone texts me and says " how are you" ...i say " meh, still living" ..i guess in that instance it would mean, i was alright ..but not GREAT! lol

SO asking me what i feel like for dinner ...i say "meh" ..in that instance it's ...im not picky amd would probably eat whatever he made lol

If i was asked to give my opinion on something in a debate, and i didnt have a particular thought about it , my answer would probably be " meh, doesnt make a difference to me" ...lol

Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM

How sad is it , when flicking through the channels...the only thing that catches your interest is a Casper movie?

Kimberlynn
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:06 PM
Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL! I am refering to candy. Not sure what you are talking about. =)

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

Kimberlynn...i am honestly trying to stay "clean minded" ...but the whole how many licks , and now the blow pop comment...is definitly NOT helping lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayzell
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:08 PM

i need cheese cake!

Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Oh......i know you know what im talking about ! LOL

And its impossible for me to keep my mind out of the gutter ...at times, i wake up to it already being there! lol

Quoting Kimberlynn:

Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL! I am refering to candy. Not sure what you are talking about. =)

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: