Has your hair gotten naturally curly as you get older?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • 21 Replies

Mine has , it is thick to begin with ...and it is has always had a natural wave to it, but never ringlets.

Until lately, i took a shower this morning and brushed my hair ...and now my bangs are not straight, but have divided into ringlets lol.

My hair as well, is slowly developing ringlets (not all of it , but most of it) closer to the middle of my hair , i personally love it ..but know if my hair was naturally curly to begin with i would be wishing it were straight lol

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
artsygirl2010
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM

my hair has always been naturally curly since birth. i have noticed though that the more i get older, the more frizzy my hair is in warm weather...

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:25 AM

Mine is straight as it always has been.

kaidansmylife
by Stacie on Jul. 20, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Not really curly but wavy. It used to be straight as a board and now its all yuck! lol 

tyfry7496
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:09 AM
More wavy. My beautician told me that peoples hair type can change about every 7 years, after or during pregnancy or after chemotherapy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM
Nope, mine has gotten more strait
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
koolkidsmom
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Mine is straight no curls in sight. lol

slw123
by Shawna on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Yes!  My hair has always been perfectly straight (or had been).  When I had my son, when I was 30, my hair progressively got curlier....but quickly.  Within a year my hair got thicker and curlier.  So now I have to straighten it or I can put mousse in it and leave it curly.  My mom laughs about how i used to get perms when I was a teenager (in the 80's) so that my hair would be as curly as it is now.

amy7243
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:11 AM
I have always had natural curl....I hate it.
KristinRox
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:18 AM

My hair has always been naturally curly. It might be interesting to see how much more curly it gets as I get older.

mstef99
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I've always been naturally curly and wavy I was always straightening it now I love it.  When I hop out of the shower I run a comb through it and I actually like it, not all the time, but it sure makes it quicker and easier for me if I leave it to air dry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: