Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you go to the bathroom infront of your other half ?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:06 AM
  • 48 Replies

I cannot go to the bathroom infront of Stew ....much less even go if i think he can hear me.

Actually the last one is for everyone, except hope.

Its this thing i have , even if im in a public washroom..if i think other's are in there as well, i just cant go pee..unless i cover my ears (creating the illusion that if i cant hear me pee, neither can they).

6 months into my relationship, Stew and my aunt were having a conversation ...about me, and he pipes up " do you know that when your neice goes pee..she turns on the bathroom tap so i dont hear her" I was shocked that he had figured that out! LOL

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
our3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:12 AM

lol It doesnt bother me. He has seen me give birth and seen all kinds of stuff. Going to the bathroom far from grosses him out, and as for me I could care less. If I gotta go, I gotta go.

artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:26 AM
my dh and i go in front of one another sometimes. It doesnt bother me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:42 AM
omfg. After i gave birth in front of my SO (yes i accidently pooped & pee'ed on my DD while pushing her out of me.) we were alway's "ok" with going potty in front of each other! Lol gross i know. (but i too under stand what you mean about the public potty & you dont want other's to hear you go potty.... But for me its about "passing gas" in the public bathroom. Omfg!!! I hold my butt tight until i KNOW no one is in the bathroom than let that gas out!!!) lol ok.... Im very gross. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy31210
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Quoting our3:

lol It doesnt bother me. He has seen me give birth and seen all kinds of stuff. Going to the bathroom far from grosses him out, and as for me I could care less. If I gotta go, I gotta go.

MsDean
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM

I go in front of dh. we have 5 people in our house and have 1 bathroom =(

Djsgurltx
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:59 AM
Ugh. No i cant.. Too embarrassing to me. I dnt let gas out neither do i burp or blow my nose in frnt of him. Idk my parents were super strict about that kind of stuff to me when i was growing up. Like dnt speak w food in my mouth. Straighten up my back when i sit. No talking at the table. Stuff like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:43 AM

That's funny you turn the tap water on. I used to do that with other boyfriends and my current hubby. I go pee in front of him, but not #2. I just think that's gross.

mj.bullion
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:49 AM

I'm okay with peeing, but not pooping. Dh doesn't like pooping in front of me, and I don't like doing it in front of him. I've been in the room when he has, but I always leave. I don't like doing it in public bathrooms either unless no one is in there.

AirborneWifee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Took me about 5  years to do it, but yes, I do now :)

amy7243
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:32 AM
We do it all the time...it don't bother me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)